Easton Estate Administration Lawyers
Easton Area Estate Administration Lawyers
As executor of your loved one’s estate, you are faced with resolving the complex procedure of estate administration. This is a lengthy process that can seem overwhelming when managing it alone. An experienced Pennsylvania probate and estate administration lawyer can help. At Goudsouzian & Associates, we utilize more than 25 years of legal experience to help our clients maneuver through the probate and estate administration process as well as the Pennsylvania court system. To schedule an initial consultation with one of our attorneys, contact us.
Pennsylvania Estate Administration Process
We can provide experienced representation as to your probate lawyer throughout the entire probate and estate administration process. We ensure that all elements of your loved one’s estate are addressed, such as:
- Opening the estate
- Obtaining a tax identification number for the estate
- Collecting assets and retitling assets
- Resolving will contests and probate litigation
- Establishing legal guardianships designated under a will for minor children
- Evaluating and paying bills
- Completing all necessary filings, notices, and documentation
- Completing estate tax returns and inheritance tax returns
- Distributing assets to heirs
- Other necessary procedural steps
Easton Area Estate Administration Representation
As an experienced Pennsylvania estate administration law firm, we understand the uncertainties many endure awaiting the closure of the estate and transfer of family legacy. Therefore, we take care to keep our clients updated and informed throughout the process. Although we work for efficient resolution, in reality, most estate administrations last six months to a year. As an experienced estate administration lawyer, Steven N. Goudsouzian strives to accommodate all of our clients’ legal and financial concerns during this time.
If you would like an initial consultation to discuss how we can help you through this complex procedure, contact our Pennsylvania estate administration law office.