- Civil Litigation
- Contract Disputes
- Wills and Estates
- Real Estate
Nicole is originally from Toms River, New Jersey and has now made the Lehigh Valley her home. She is a proud graduate of the Pennsylvania State University, as well as an alumna of Widener University - Delaware Law School.
Nicole began her legal career as a judicial law clerk for the Honorable Steven R. Serfass of the Court of Common Pleas of Carbon County. In 2014, she joined North Penn Legal Services as a staff attorney in the Bethlehem office focusing on landlord-tenant and employment related matters. Prior to joining Goudsouzian & Associates, she began her career in private practice and expanded her practice areas to include civil litigation, real estate, estate planning and estate administration.
While dedicated to the practice of law, Nicole is also dedicated to the Northampton County Bar Association and her community. She has had the privilege of holding leadership positions of the bar association and assisting with community outreach programs. Nicole has also volunteered her time as a team captain for the MS City to Shore ride assisting over 50 local cyclists in their training and fundraising needs. Additionally, in 2021, Nicole was appointed to the Board of Directors for the Pediatric Cancer Foundation of the Lehigh Valley and currently serves as Secretary.
Nicole lives in Bethlehem with her husband and children. In her free time, she enjoys exploring the Lehigh Valley and spending time with her family.
- Widener University School of Law, Wilmington, Delaware
- J.D. - 2010
- The Pennsylvania State University, State College, Pennsylvania
- B.A. - 2006
- Major: Political Science
- Minor: Italian and English
- Pennsylvania, 2011
- New Jersey, 2011
- U.S. District Court District of New Jersey, 2011
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Pennsylvania, 2019
- Honorable Steven R. Serfass of the Court of Common Pleas of Carbon County, Judicial Law Clerk
- North Penn Legal Services, Staff Attorney
- Northampton County Bar Association
- Pediatric Cancer Foundation of the Lehigh Valley, Board Member