Steven N. Goudsouzian
- Estate Planning / Estate Administration / Wills,Trusts and Estates
- Business / Corporate Practice / Business Litigation
- Personal Injury
- Criminal Defense
- Real Estate
- Adoption / Guardianship / Power of Attorney
- General Litigation
Steven has been practicing law in the Lehigh Valley since graduating from the University of Pennsylvania Law School in 1994.
Steven served as a judicial law clerk for The Honorable Jack A. Panella of the Court of Common Pleas of Northampton County and then as a judicial law clerk for The Honorable Franklin S. Van Antwerpen of the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania.
Steven’s extensive experience has led to a practice concentrated in estate planning, estate administration, real estate, adoptions, guardianships, as well as business and corporate matters. Steven also represents several municipal and governmental entities including Boroughs, Townships and Cities throughout the Lehigh Valley.
Steven has years of experience as an Assistant District Attorney, a Professor at Northampton Community College, and as a Special Master for divorce and property distribution. Steven has a wide variety of clients, from some of the largest entities in the Lehigh Valley to small businesses.
Steven lives locally with his wife and four children. In his free time, he follows his children to various sporting and other events.
- University of Pennsylvania Law School, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- J.D. - 1994
- Bates College, Lewiston, Maine
- B.A. - 1991
- Honors: cum laude
- Honors: Phi Beta Kappa/With Honors
- Pennsylvania, 1994
- Massachusetts, 1994
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. District Court Middle District of Pennsylvania
Classes & Seminars
- Adjunct Professor, Northampton Community College, 1997 to 2000
- People's Law School, Northampton County Bar Association, 2004 to 2006
- 2005 Northampton County Fair Share Pro Bono Award
- The Hon. Jack A. Panella of the Court of Common Pleas of Northampton County, Law Clerk, 1994 to 1995
- The Hon. Franklin Van Antwerpen of the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania, Judicial Law Clerk, 1995
- Northampton County, Assistant District Attorney, 1998 to 2001
- Northampton County, Divorce Master
- Northampton County Board of Governors, Board Member, 2004 to 2007
- Greater Lehigh Valley Chamber of Commerce, Member, 2006
- Business, Industrial and Professional Association of Palmer Township
- Estate Planning Council of the Lehigh Valley