- General Litigation
- Criminal Defense
- Personal Injury
- Estate Planning
- Adoptions and Guardianships
Stephanie was raised in Maine. She came to the Lehigh Valley as a college student, and is a 1995 graduate of Muhlenberg College. Following a career working with developmentally disabled adults, Stephanie graduated from the Temple University Beasley School of Law in 2007.
Stephanie served as the Judicial Law Clerk to the Honorable William F. Moran of the Northampton County Court of Common Pleas until his retirement in 2009, and then as the Judicial Law Clerk to the Honorable Craig A. Dally from 2010 until 2018. As a law clerk, Stephanie routinely worked on criminal cases, estates, and a wide variety of civil matters.
During her tenure with Judge Dally, she helped establish the Northampton County Mental Health Court and the Northampton County Recovery Court. These programs launched in April 2015. Since that time, Stephanie has served as the Coordinator of both programs, program design, grant funding, and policy and procedure development.
Stephanie’s broad-based experience gives her insight into the needs and interests of clients. She and her husband live Upper Saucon. Together they enjoy travel, biking, hiking and boating.
- Temple University Beasley School of Law, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Juris Doctorate - 2007
- Muhlenberg College, Allentown, Pennsylvania
- Northampton County Court of Common Pleas, Judicial Law Clerk to Hon. William F. Moran, 2007 to 2009
- Northampton County Court of Common Pleas, Judicial Law Clerk to Hon. Craig A. Dally, 2010 to 2018