- Civil Litigation
- Parental Rights and Children and Youth
Brian Panella has years of experience in multiple areas of the law including municipal, family, and criminal law.
Mr. Panella currently serves as the Bethlehem City Council Solicitor. Brian has also represented Northampton Borough, West Easton Borough, North Catasauqua Borough and many other municipalities and agencies, including working as special counsel for Bethlehem Township. Brian also worked extensively on the creation of the West Easton Borough Police Department.
Brian volunteers his time for the Northampton County Retirees Association as their Solicitor. Brian is also the current President of the Palmer Kiwanis Club, represents the Northeast Pennsylvania Lions Service Foundation, and is a member of the Easton Lions Club.
As Solicitor for the Agency of Children and Youth, Brian worked to protect the community's children from abuse. Brian served as Custody Master for six years in both Northampton and Lehigh Counties.
Brian resides in Northampton County with his family. In his free time, Brian enjoys volunteering and enjoying the local community events.
- Widener University School of Law, Wilmington, Delaware
- President of the Student Bar Association
- DeSales University, Center Valley, Pennsylvania
- B.S. – Marketing
- Varsity Cross Country and Track Athlete
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Northampton County Bar Association
Classes & Seminars
- Adjunct Professor, Northampton Community College – American Legal System
- Municipal Law Symposium, Continuing Legal Education Presenter
- Custody and Relocation Essentials, Continuing Legal Education Presenter
- Custody Practice in Northampton County, Continuing Legal Education Presenter
- Northampton County Custody Master
- Lehigh County Custody Master
- Lehigh County Deputy Solicitor, Children and Youth
- Northampton County Agency of Children, Youth, and Family services