Northampton County Criminal Defense Lawyers
Bethlehem DUI Attorneys
When facing serious criminal allegations, it is encouraging to know that your criminal defense lawyer has the experience and goal-oriented focus to work for a successful resolution. You can trust your defense to Goudsouzian & Associates. We have extensive experience representing people facing the criminal law system, and we understand the alternative programs available, and the methods for minimizing evidence and exposure. For an initial consultation with a skilled criminal defense attorney, contact our Northampton County law office today.
Pennsylvania Criminal Law Practice
As an experienced criminal defense law office, we aggressively defend clients facing criminal allegations for both misdemeanor and felony crimes. In addition to defending against a wide range of criminal charges, we also assist clients with criminal appeals, probation violations, and parole violations in Pennsylvania. We defend against charges such as the following:
- Drunk driving: DUI arrests (driving under the influence), DAI (driving after imbibing)
- Traffic tickets: speeding, reckless driving, driving under suspension
- White collar crimes: identity theft, forgery, embezzlement, money laundering, insurance fraud
- Theft: shoplifting, theft, robbery, burglary
- Assault: simple assault, aggravated assault, harassment
- Homicide: murder, vehicular homicide, manslaughter
- Other criminal defense: appeals, property crimes, white collar crimes
Criminal Law Experience That Makes a Difference
Criminal defense lawyers Steven N. Goudsouzian and Robert Eyer have extensive criminal law experience as Assistant District Attorneys. Our attorneys are acquainted with the judges, prosecutors and other colleagues within the criminal court system. We have earned credibility and respect which facilitates the effective resolution of your case.
Contact Our Lehigh Valley Criminal Defense Law Office
We understand that if you have been arrested or if your license has been suspended, it may be difficult to come to our law office. Therefore, we may schedule an initial consultation at a location that is convenient for you. To speak with an experienced Pennsylvania criminal defense attorney, contact us today.